Our philosophy has always been that all our customers should be able to ‘Buy With Confidence’.
This means confidence in the quality of the cars, the prices we sell them for, and the customer service you receive.
But today confidence means another thing – your health and wellbeing.
So we’d like to let you know that you can be confident when you visit a Sparshatts branch because every sensible precaution has been taken to protect both you and our staff during your visit and upon collection of your vehicle.
We have conducted a full Government Advisory Health & Safety audit across all our branches. The measures that we have taken include the following:
· Social distancing – wherever possible staff and customers will be kept 2 metres apart.
· Where this is not possible, safety screens are in place for the protection of both staff and customers.
· Staff have been equipped with the necessary PPE required for them to carry out their role.
· PPE is also available for customers.
· Sanitisation of surface areas within the business is carried out on a regular basis and after every customer visit.
· Vehicles are sanitised before and after every test drive
· Upon vehicle handover, the car is fully sanitised, and where cars are delivered to your home, they will be sanitised before the keys are handed over to you.
If you have any questions about our procedures, we invite you to call your nearest dealership and they will be happy to answer any questions you have and put your mind at rest.
In the meantime, browse our stock from the comfort of your own home, but be assured that when you choose to visit us, you can be confident that we always have your best interest at heart.