As a company we usually recruit people that prefer to work within the smaller type organisation. We would describe our company as being teamwork oriented, friendly, and professional; this is combined with a caring attitude towards all our employees.
If you would like to join us and be part of the team, browse the web site, get a feel for the company and the type of work undertaken. View our current vacancies, fill in the application form and submit it to us today.
Why not send us your details even if we are not advertising at this moment for your skills, we soon will be. We will keep your details on file until the next vacancy arises.
You never know you too could be part of the team, sooner than you think!
Trainee Team Administrator
Category: Administritive and Support Staff
Closing Date: 16 / 7 / 2015
Sparshatts Group is currently recruiting for a Trainee Team Administrator to join our busy and successful Main Motor Trade Dealership. We require a highly organised Trainee Team Administrator to provide support to our busy Administration Department, to ensure all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner,within defined operating policies and procedures.
The role of Trainee Team Administrator is interesting and responsibilities highly varied. Liaising between customers and our own in-house departments to ensure vehicles are ordered exactly to customer requirements. The role involves supporting the Sales Team by undertaking administrative work diligently, accurately and responsibly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming telephone calls, route calls accordingly and take & distribute messages effectively
- Department filing
- Processing customer orders to specification
- Data Entry
- Pre-delivery inspection administration
We are looking for people who are
- Conscientious and have a detailed approach to all tasks handled
- IT competent, using modern online portals and Microsoft Excel/Word to intermediate standard
- Possess a can-do attitude to work, with a desire to progress within our established and growing dealership
- Helpful & prepared to be pro-active in finding opportunities to help our team
- Time Management
- Good Organisational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer literate
- Educated to at least GCSE level C in Maths & English
Salary: £13,500 - £15,000 doe
Hrs of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm –hour for lunch
Start date: ASAP